Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Television Series


While in Maine this year I decided that I would make a new television series entitled "In Search of the Ultimate Lobster." The idea came while tearing apart one of the delicious denizens in a quaint little restaurant outside of Bar Harbor. Then I decided to write and produce a series entitled "In Search of the Ultimate Clam Chowder," which would be either a followup series to the one about the lobster or one to run simultaneously. Then I decided I would probably get entirely too fat -- even more so than now -- so I decided against the series. I'm fortunate in that I can come up with the idea for a new series, but I can also produce and direct the series, too. I not only wanted to write, produce and direct the lobster and chowder series, but wanted to star in them too. No one would watch it, but I'd be very, very happy eating my way through New England.

No comments: