Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome Students in MED 103, Fall 2009


Well, it's that time of year again when we're back to school and looking forward to another fine semester of entertainment and fun.... Wait a minute, I thought this was college and had to be boring. Well, you'll be bored enough as the semester progresses, so in this class at least lets be bored a little, and have some fun, too. This blog is an example of what you'll be doing this semester.

The picture to the left is one I put together. You see, my brother-in-law was married about this time last year, and as part of his reception he decided to do karaoke. My wife and I, since we were filming the wedding, were required to participate, so we did the song "Cover of the Rolling Stone," by Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show. At the end we produced this picture attached to an actual Rolling Stone magazine and gave it to the bride and groom. I think I look good... but Linda looks like a late 60's hooker... but don't tell her I said that.

Lets enjoy the class this year. I look forward to spending the semester with all of you.

No comments: